Build the site
Before building your site you need to configure WordPress and the plugins. Please read carefully Theme Installation/Plugin Configuration.
You can adjust WordPress settings as follows:
- You can set Site Title in Settings > General.
- You can set Blog pages to show at most in Settings > Reading.
- You can select Front Page and Posts Page in Settings > Reading.
- You can set Discussion settings in Settings > Discussion.
- You can change image sizes in Settings > Media.
- You should ensure that a non-default permalink setting is selected, e.g. Post name in Settings > Permalinks.